i have finished Roswell and in my haste to avoid falling into the pit of downton abbey, i started Friday Night Lights. what i have learned after 9 episodes:
- TX folk is a whole different breed of americans. (that is not – or +, it just is.)
- TX football is another religious denomination.
- Minka Kelly is a skank, she cheats with Crosby AND she cheats on her capper boyfriend with his bff. but she sure is pretty.
- i am thankful that i did not attend a high school that had a football team.
- that being said, i still found myself cheering on the Dillon Panthers.